Friday, February 14, 2014

A Little Love


Happy Valentine's Day! I'm managing to sneak in here to post a little 'dillo love for the occasion (and as a promo piece for my new portfolio site, aliciapolicia.com).

I know. Now's a random time to show up again. I missed so many other holidays! Where have I been? What have I been up to? Well, the last few months I've been very busy (preparing for and) working on this cuteness:



As for now, we're trying to find our groove and (slowly but surely) get back into the swing of things. I'm loving every minute, though. So cute!

Pin It

3 comments:

Hell Notes for Beauty™ said...

aww your baby is sooo cute! Missed your posts!

Lxchat said...

free chat rooms, Free fun chat rooms, xxx chat rooms, English Chat rooms

Dr. kold_kadavr_flatliner, MD, the Roamin' Cat said...

I'm not from this galaxy, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven's gonna be like for us: meet this ex-mortal Upstairs for the most-extra-groovy, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, 101101101...-yummy-flavors you DO NOT wanna miss the smmmokin’-hot-deal. YES! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! Cya soon.