Friday, September 27, 2013

Ready for Fall



Wishful thinking. It works, right?  If so, I wish the days of highs in the 90s would cease already and let's bring on the fall. I am ready.

So, you know. That's what this piece was about. Wishful thinking.

I have a feeling that sometime, sometime, summer will end. I dunno. Let's call it a hunch (a hunch that we'll call science).

In other news, I'm trying to get back into the blogosphere after an unexpected hiatus. Hurrah! Also, I'm working on trying to get this blog and all my art stuff resituated over at my new site, www.aliciapolicia.com .

Oh! And I'll be blogging over at the oh-so-wonderful Girllustrators site from time to time now, too. And if you haven't checked out their blog yet, you should.  These are some marvelous and talented ladies, and I am fortunate to keep their company.

In summary, my wishful thoughts: cooler weather, new artwork, back to blogging, and just to make it officially all caps and underlined, PRODUCTIVITY.



Pin It

3 comments:

Junaid Effendi said...

nice article!

did u know?

this is for everyone. the most hot topic of world today about mysterious men doing mysterious things locations: new york, london, turin, munich, brazil.

http://goo.gl/RqE416

Fiabe per bambini said...

Very nice blog! I write tales for children in Italian... http://raccontiefiabeperbambini.blogspot.it/

Lxchat said...

free chat rooms, Free fun chat rooms, xxx chat rooms, English Chat rooms