Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentimey (Bleh)

Despite being first introduced to the idea of Doctor Who almost twenty years ago now (thanks, Kirk Damato), I've only  just now begun watching it. Crazy, eh?

Hence I had Daleks on the brain when I drew this up today.

Time has been very fast-going around these parts lately (sooooooo busy, life is!), so I only just squeezed in this holiday themed...doodle? Sketch? I dunno what to call it. Bleh.

Let's call it a rough, because I like the idea, but I am none too happy with my lazy and slipshod execution.

But then again, today has been kind of a lazy and slipshod Valentine's day, so there you go? I figure I like it better when artists show some of thier misses as well as their hits, and I would consider this a miss myself (execution wise, at least). Some other day I will do it over and better and like it more. So, here's looking at more geekery in (better) drawing form in the near future.

As for now, don't be a dalek, and have a very Happy Valentine's Day! Pin It

No comments: