Monday, December 3, 2012

New Mews - Bitty Kitties




I know, I know, everyone and their mother makes cat softies. Ho-hum!

However, for a person such as myself, who really does love cats, it's kinda been painful to not have an official Alicia Policia cat plush of my own design.

Over the past few years, I've drawn up and sewn up many prototypical cat softies, but none were ever to my liking. They were too intricate, too blobby, too slim, too time consuming, and too not-just-right.

But I have to say, I'm really liking the latest cat softie incarnation. It's simple and sweet, colorful and cute. I like it! I like it enough that I went past the prototype phase and started making more of them.

The above is my favorite (could be that it reminds me of my childhood siamese cats, perhaps). I think I'll keep her for myself.



And here are some of her litter mates (my apologies for the crap photos, but a girl is busy these days!).

So, I'm psyched to finally have a plush of my very own pattern to represent my favorite animal. Hooray for kitties! Cats rule!
Pin It

No comments: