Friday, November 16, 2012

Tom Selleck Cake Birthday Card



Why, it's my old friend, Tom Selleck cake!

I decided to cutesify my infamous creation into a birthday card in anticipation of this year's Blue Genie Art Bazaar. Jus' a li'l sumpin' sumpin' for those of you who might want to wish a friend or loved one a hairy birthday, but who might not be all up in there with the custom cake making thing.

Which has me thinking, why should I deny folks outside of the Austin area of this convenience?

Maybe it's about time I reopen my etsy shop, or rather, open a brand spanking new one. Filled with new stuff (and maybe some classics)! Like a Tom Selleck Cake card drawn and made by the very same hands that drew and made the original.

What do y'all think? I'm thinking that maybe, just maybe, I can get this done in time for the holidays. I'm looking at you, December first!


Stay tuned for details, but just know that as of now, I have a fever. A fever for some new and improved Alician etsy (and/or some other storefronts, too - Redbubble? Society6? Threadless? What do y'all think? Seriously, I am old and I do not know what is preferable...)!

Feel free to comment to let me know what you think, or if there is anything in specific you wish I had available for purchase, lemme know. I might be oblivious! I might be able to make that happen! Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES! Restart your Etsy store!

Taylor Hart said...

Hey Alicia. I love this card... I will be seeing you at The Blue Genie Art Bazaar!

xoxo

http://www.nothingbutapigeon.blogspot.com/