Wednesday, November 28, 2012

It's That Time of Year...

New and improved Texases (Texi?)!

...Blue Genie Art Bazaar time!

This will be my sixth year joining the awesome and talented folks at the Blue Genie Art Bazaar, which is my favorite of any and all holiday craft shows I've frequented. It's funky, but friendly; it has juuuust the right balance of gallery artsy and low brow, pop culture-y, geeky fartsy. And the folks who run it are pretty damn fabulous themselves!

New and improved Bat City Bats!

This year I have lots of new (and improved!) goodies over there: softies, prints, stationery, original art and more gifties. If you're in the Austin area, be sure to check it out.

Be on the lookout for new and improved sugar skulls at the bazaar AND in the new store.

And for those of you who are not able to stop by Austin, don't fret!  I am working to get a brand new etsy shop open on this Saturday, December 1!


I decided to move it all to a different shop all together, and now it will all be located at (I have realized that The Small Cat Club, while cute and dream inspired, is just too plain confusing a name. Boo!).

Softies and stationeries

Just in the nick of time for Christmas goodies, woo hoo! Be sure to check back on Saturday for all the new details.

Back to work with me, now! Maybe I can meet some of you Austin folks at the wonderful opening night happenings for the Blue Genie Art Bazaar going on tomorrow night (Thursday 11/29 from 7-9pm at the Marchesa). Two words: Invincible Czars.  I'm so there!

New Christmastime in Texas cards

Pin It