Thursday, October 25, 2012

La Calavera: Take Two


So we meet again, La Calavera! And this time I am digging your color scheme much, much more than the last time around.

First you met her here, right before I started up a color scheme willy-nilly and ended up disliking it (she was blonde, for starters, and it was a yellow, orange, purple, and red scheme that ended up drab and muddy). 


So I decided to try again, this time with some more planning on my part. I did not forget, and it worked! I am so digging the pink, purple, and yellow palette.  It's daintier and prettier than what I had the last time around, going along with the whole "pretty, but a bit creepy" thing I mentioned in the La Llorona post.

And now, it's time for something else (my guess: it'll be something Halloweeny). Pin It

2 comments:

STOVEPIPE.NET said...

Very nice! I like the pink hair!

Christopher S. Jennings said...

She's breath-taking.