Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Hallowitchy!

Happy Halloween, everyone! Just wanted to stop by with a li'l witchy illo, and wish everyone a safe but as-happy-as-it-can-be Halloween.

Also, I wish I could take my cats out for a walk on a leash. That would be the cutest.

Instead, they stay indoors where they like to lick the pumpkins I carved.

Speaking of which, as an added Halloween bonus, here are some pumpkin (and cat) filled pictures that went unposted due to yesterday's technical error.


Pin It


Rebel Blossom @ Studio 2sixty said...

Those are some great carvings! We bought two pumpkins and have yet to carve them...running out of time :)
Happy Hallow'een! xx

alicia policia said...

Thanks, Rebel Blossom!

We have a few pumpkins left to carve ourselves.

Every year I ask my husband if he wants to carve his own pumpkin or two, and every year he says yes...

...And puts it off until the last minute, and then asks me to go ahead and carve them. ; )