Friday, September 9, 2011

Birthday!


Today is my birthday! And although I have no work of my own to show for it (thank you, my husband, and your delicious bakery cake), I do believe a birthday merits a quick post.

We did the whole cake bit in the morning for once, so that we aren't rushing back home at night to blow out the candles before midnight (post-midnight means it's not on my birthday, now is it?).

Plus, cake with a hot cup of coffee and a nice big glass of milk is probably one of my favorite breakfasts in the world!


And so far I have gotten a super cute pie plate, some lovely vintage Pyrex, and a much needed new camera! Yay! I love them all, and can't wait to really get a chance to play with the camera. Where did I stash my tripod in the move, anyway?


And yes, Muppets and tutorials coming for real, real soon.

This week...it was a weird week. Many things did not go as planned. But next week, my friends! Let's hope that next week isn't such a wild ride. Pin It

2 comments:

Bobbi said...

Vintage pyrex AND cake for breakfast. Awesome.

And as a witness to the first hand Muppets party, I bow to your awesome-ness. That was one amazing party!

Happy Birthday!

beadgirl said...

Happy birthday! And I can't wait to see the muppet stuff.