Friday, August 26, 2011

Jeepers Peepers

Here's a sneak peek at the semi-secret project on which I'm currently working.

Expect to see a few more entries along these lines theme-wise in the next couple of weeks! And the forecast says there may be some tutorial time involved, too. Yay!

Just excuse the cruddy display this time around... I was at a loss on how to show them off and photograph them, so, upturned vase it was.

The upturned vase is also waaay easier to photograph than my dang face. Ugh.

And with that, I leave you with this, which is apparently forever on loop in my brain now because it's been playing and replaying there since I started this project.

Pin It


Lauren said...

These look freaking awesome! Can't wait to see what you do with them!

Paul Adam said...


Zach said...

wow, these are cool, are they glasses that the guests wear? how did you make the glasses

Me said...

How did you make the glasses? These are amazing!