Monday, February 28, 2011

Unfinished Business


I was going through the art files left over from the Big Hard Drive Crash of Summer '10, and it seems that time and time again I come up with unfinished, random illustrations of which I have no recollection. How does this happen?

Like this poor, bored little girl and her crazy cat. When did I make this, why did I make this, and why isn't it finished?

I like it though, so it is kind of a nice treat to find these things. Perhaps I should finish it for reals now that I have rediscovered its existence.

Now, if I could only find all those files of finished art that I DO remember making and why I made them, and most importantly that I desperately need right now. And that I have a growing sinking feeling are lost forever... UGH! Pin It

5 comments:

Niina A. said...

I sometimes find these odd drawings in my sketch books when I look back on them. I really like your drawing, it actually looks like it's finished in a rough way!

Rouise said...

The girl in this picture looks a lot like Princess Morbucks from the Powerpuff Girls.

alicia policia said...

Niina A. -- I find those odd drawings out of nowhere in my sketchbooks too, just not typically on my computer!

And I kind of like this drawing as it is, but I can't help but feel there's a little something more missing.

alicia policia said...

Rouise -- Hey! She kinda does look like Princess Morbucks from the Powerpuff Girls!

I reckon it's the red loopy hair + yellow dress combo. Hmm, that wasn't intended....maybe I should change that...

Suzy said...

hehe i like it too