Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Another Year's (and Blue Genie Art Bazaar's) End

Well, the year is drawing up to a quick and tidy end. Christmas is over, and I hope everyone had as swell a season as I!

I just wanted to give a quick thanks and shout out to everyone who stopped by, worked at, and helped organize and run the Blue Genie Art Bazaar 2010. It really was a phenomenal show this year!

I don't do much in the craft show circuit anymore these days, but I'm tickled to be a part of this continually awesome show because it includes, is run by, and attended by such truly incredible people!

Above is a shot of my magnet board from the show (I forgot to take any real pictures because of how quickly it all passed by!), but I'm happy to say that by the time I went to clear everything out yesterday, that magnet board was empty! Popular things, they were!

For those of you who are not in Austin or who missed the bazaar, fear not -- I hope to revamp and update my etsy store for the new year, so be sure to check back in 2011!

And I don't know if you know, but that's just around the corner! Pin It

No comments: