Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sneak Peek

I thought I'd share a sneak peek of the piece I'm working on now. I'm very pleased with how it's coming along. So! Cute!

Any guess on what this project is? Some free Alicia artwork is in it for ya if you guess correctly (first correct guess wins)!

I must say that the combination of having my hard drive fail me and having so many studio and art supplies (still!) lost in the unpacked, shuffled mess of moving might have been the best thing that could've happened to me art-wise.

Not only have I made myself stick to analog art (oh! I had forgotten how much I love it so!), but with boxes and bags of supplies still sitting unpacked, I've gone back to some of my old school techniques, and it is so satisfying.

Who needs computers and tablets when I have my trusty Bic disposable mechanical pencil! Oh wait... I reckon you need a computer to blog, right? Wah-waaaah!*sad trombone sound* Pin It


Suzanne said...

Alicia Policia!!

Love it :D

alicia policia said...

Suzanne - you're very warm! Hot even. Anything more specific before you're declared the winner? : )

Kelley said...

This is adorable! Love the wee police girl, who might also be a crossing guard, hee hee.

Is this for self promotion or something more specific? Just curious to learn your intentions.

Wonderful blog, love stopping by.

da janx said...

Where's the final?!

alicia policia said...

Final is coming up!

And Kelley is right, it is a self promotion of sorts...

Maybe I'll have to send out multiple little arts. : )