Friday, July 16, 2010

'Official' Brain Slug Cupcakes


This just in via the CRAFTzine blog via BoingBoing: Brain slug cupcakes were featured at a Futurama table reading!

Not as fabulous as if I had made them some myself, I'm sure ; ) . But still I'm honored that some semblance of my cupcake made it all the way to the cast. Futurama guys, next time just drop me a line! I'm happy to make cakes for free to those who bring me joy.

And in case you missed it back in January, see the original brain Slug Cupcakes a la moi right here!
Pin It

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I'm a few days late (haven't been online much lately), but I was just stopping by here to make sure you saw that brain slug cupcakes at an official reading. Looks like you were tipped off long before I saw the post, though.

... and yes... yours were more beautimous... if brain slugs can be called beautimous, that is. ;)