Saturday, May 1, 2010

Squirrel Girl and Shop Update!

She's a little nutty, but she has such a sweet face!

Just like me, right?

April passed by in a blur of taxes and travel, but here we are in May! And there's finally a new etsy shop update for my little store. Hurrah!

I just love my squirrel girl, and hope she finds a happy (and hairy?) home. I've even thought about keeping her for myself, but if moving twice in one year has taught me anything, it's that I already hang onto waaay too much of my own artwork!

You can pick up some original art like this lady here, prints (like this bird family print -- finally!), or what may very well be the last of the bat softies (gasp! Though I haven't fully decided yet on that one), with most of these choice items at a discount from my craft show and brick and mortar shop prices.

Go forth and shop! And the next big store update will be going up on June 5th. Yay!

Pin It

No comments: