Friday, December 4, 2009

The Big Blue Genie Preview Post





A short but sweet snapshot (thanks nifty iPhone polaroid app!) reminding those who may be on or around Austin this month to check out the Blue Genie Art Bazaar over at the Monarch Event Center. It's happening right now until the 24th! Yay!

I hope to do a bigger write up with pics, links and all the trimmings about the various fabulous artists next week, but for now, with limited time and camera resources, I figured I'd stick with a snippet of one of my latest projects. Enjoy!
Pin It

1 comment:

Jennifer Gandin Le said...

I saw your Bat City Bats last year at Blue Genie and didn't buy them (no budget) -- and I thought about them longingly all year! As soon as Blue Genie opened this year, I bought two of the little guys. They are so cute! Thanks for your great imagination and craftswomanship.