Monday, November 23, 2009

Of Birds, Babies, and Bazaars

"Hooray for babies!"

That's what those clouds up there are saying. Yup!

I don't know what's in the water in this town (maybe those mysterious 'algae blooms' everyone talks about, right?), but I must know of about a dozen or so couples who are expecting little bundles of baby this winter, and then there's the handful of babies I know who were born in October during my honeymoon hiatus. Lotsa babies, all right!

So, surrounding babymania + upcoming Blue Genie Art Bazaar + a desperation to make new art after taking most of the year off = totally cute little birdie family! Awww, how 'tweet!' (ha, ha, get it? Like 'sweet' but bird related... Haa! I kill me.)

Aside from being very handy little welcoming wall art for all of my friends' little ones, the birdies will totes be available at the bazaar, and perhaps (if there's enough interest from those not in Austin over the holidays), I may just post it to the dusty ol' etsy shop as well.

Pin It

1 comment:

Early Bird Special said...

Oh geez, I sure hope you put at least one of these sweet prints in your Etsy shop! I would buy it in a heartbeat! I totally need one for my newborn's room. I *love* it!