Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Long Trip Down the Aisle

All those long, difficult months of planning, projects, moving and non-blogging are over. World, I'm back, and I'm a changed woman! Yes, I am now married. Yay!

I know, I know... Where have I been?

Well, I had so much on my plate, that it caused months of blog reading and writing neglect, but I am so very happy to be back and to be able to share that which I love to do. Make, sew, sketch, bake, etc.

These little birdies are all that are left of the whole flock I stitched up for my wedding time project extraganza. And there's more to come from that, believe me...

... Now, if only I could figure out the best place to take pictures in the new place, or where I unpacked my non-iPhone camera....gah!

Pin It


alicia policia said...

Ugh! Note to self - find a real camera pronto! This is one hideous photo. : P

rainylakechick said...

Congratulations to both of you! I'd love to see photos of all your lovely craftiness at the wedding. :)

Amanda said...

Congratulations, Alicia! Glad to see you back :)


Congrats and have a joyous and full life! Glad to see you back!

eda said...




beadgirl said...

Congratulations and welcome back!

Mando said...

I remember doing my wedding decor. Basically, since I'm a designer, I designed & printed everything out then had a pizza party for an assembly line! All the best, cheers & nice birds :o)