Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A New Tool and the New Testament




Remember the Biblical Proportions show I participated in over Easter weekend? Yes? No? You know, the show full of spectacular biblical art from Austin's most talented art peeps?

Well, I decided to go ahead and just use my never before posted brand new piece from it as a test case for blogging from my iPhone already. Whoot! A new tool to get things done!

So here you go... I give you my Mary Magdalene. There she is in all her classic Mary Magdalenism, translated through painted plush and yarn, and there be her seven demons.

Next to a head of John the Baptist..


I have to say it feels very strange posting unedited iPhone photos. It feels very rough, unfinished and exposed to me. Sigh.

I'll just have to get used to it, cuz it's better no posts at all, verdad? Sure...
Pin It

No comments: