Wednesday, April 22, 2009

...And A Hoppy Earth Day, Too!



I surely hope everyone is enjoying their Earth Day, reveling in pretty, pretty nature -- plants animals and all!  Looks like this here kangaroo is enjoying some tulips for the occasion. Very nice!  I wish had had some more time today to get out and about and do likewise... 

Alas, it doesn't look I'll be able to plant any plants or roll around in a meadow today, so y'all have to enjoy Earth day and all that entails on my behalf.  

I've found myself overwhelmed, yet again, in the midst of a 'wedding planning, wedding DIYing, house selling, house buying, stuff packing, stuff storing, stuff moving, work doing' octuple threat, and unfortunately that has meant that crafting and blogging and the like has taken a back seat.  Not even back seat....it's rolling around unanchored in the trunk.  

Soooo.... yeah. 

I reckon today actually is a good time to remind myself to stop, collect myself, and take a breath (I can hear the Sesame Street song in my mind... ok, it's about literally breathing, but I should still make it my mantra).  Earth Day is a perfect excuse to get out and get a breath of fresh air, right? Right!

By the way, for those of you who may be curious about the hat... Why, yes! I love Minnie Pearl

And a very happy b-day to my brother while I'm at it!
Pin It

No comments: