Monday, October 6, 2008

Zombies and Monsters


The (black) cat's out of the bag, now.  The new pattern sheet I designed for the spectacular Jenny Hart and Sublime Stitching is finally here.  I give you Zombies & Monsters!  And just in time for Halloween, too. Oh, and these examples here were stitched up by the talented Amy Bindel, by the by. 'Sup, talent!

Make sure to check out the rest of the designs included (vampire, werewolf, witch, mummy et al) here.  Maybe pick one up for yourself while you're at it. 

I'm totally dying to see some his and her zombie items pop up in the various Sublime Stitching photo pools. Towels and pillowcases would be cool, of course.  But I'm REALLY dying to see the his and her zombies with some wedding theme-age applied to them.  

Plus, a shotgun!!! Hello?!? Awesome zombie crafting opportunities await!

p.s.  My etsy shop has been updated!  Get your sugar skull softies and bats while they last! 
Pin It

5 comments:

Early Bird Special said...

Holla! I loved stitching these patterns, and I can't wait to make something zombie related for my homefront next. I'm thinking His & Hers zombies, shotguns, and "Eat, Drink & Be Scary".

P.S. I didn't know you were the designer of this sheet too! You totally rock. <3

Jason Chalker said...

Nice!

Dotty said...

They are SO cool!

pumpkinhaus said...

those are great!

mandie said...

nice! i *love* these!!