Monday, September 29, 2008

Austin City Love

Oh noes!  A pictureless post.  

I just wanted to write a quickie post to say that Austin City Limits was a success! I was so pleased to have been amongst so many talented artists and craftspeople (shout outs to my tent neighbors Ornamental ThingsLeighElena, and RubyPearl -- they were all so sweet), and I met so many great folks from all over the place.  

So, thank you, Austin City Limits, and thank you to everyone who stopped by, and lastly thank you to all of you who bought some handmade crafty goodness.  
Sadly, I'll have to pass on the possibilty of ACL 2009, since it's cutting it too close to our wedding time.  But watch out 2010 -- I've got my eyes on you! 

Also, I got to see Gillian Welch!  She and David Rawlings are simply amazing. I had goosebumps.  Come back to Austin soon and often, please!
Pin It

1 comment:

alicia hart said...

girl! i'm so glad to hear ACL was a success! thank you thank you so much for letting me help you on friday! i really can't express in words what a great experience it was for me!