Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Fourth of July!

Just poppin' in to wish everyone a safe and happy July 4th! I hope you didn't spend it working, like I did. But tonight promises to be more fun, as I will get to spend some time with my sweetie (our anniversary is tomorrow!).

This little lady liberty was purchased in 2004 on my visit to the Statue of Liberty. It was so adorably cute and yet cheesily tacky, I had to buy her. I thought I'd share her with you in the spirit of the day.

I bought a softie of her head made in this same style for my godson, Bondo. He loved it! Pin It

5 comments:

sewitsforyou said...

Happy Belated Anniversary. Hope it was happy!!

Dotty said...

Awe she is a cutie!

vitória said...

Holy crap! I saw your work with the Tom Selleck cake on geekologie.com and damn! You also work with plush toys!

Wow, you're really talented... I loved the octopuss one.

mike r baker said...

Super cute!!! You are so talented.

Anonymous said...

www.vandrefernando.blogspot.com