Saturday, June 7, 2008

The Cactus Plants Are Tough on Pants....

*clap clap clap clap* deep in the heart of Texas!

Hey y'all. Here some Texas themed magnets I done did up. I think the dancing state of Texas is my fave one. And the little cowboy. He's super cute. I have some more magnet ideas brewin' which I hope to post sometime soon. We'll see if this heckuva schedule keeps on rollin' like it has been, since that might put new magnet plans on hold.

Also, speaking of cactus plants (which are tough on pants), here's a pic of my googly eye cactus' first bloom. Two of his four buds have now bloomed, and let me tell you, they are even hotter pink in real life than in this photo! Like, retina burning neon pink. And they're huge. I wish they lasted for more than a day though. Phooey!
Maybe I should add a cactus or two to the Texas magnets. I do love my cacti. : ) Pin It

3 comments:

andi butler said...

great horny toads! i love the buttons, they're too fun!

a : )

Jen said...

Wow, that's some cactus bloom! Here in the midwest I have just a few indoor cacti. Sometimes I get a little bloom, sometimes not. Awesome googly eye idea . . . I might try that . . . :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I love the buttons and the cactus very pretty flower on yours, I hope the cactus I’m growing flower like your does :)