Friday, April 11, 2008

Crammed Organisms!

Whoo-hoo! I am honored to announce that I will be participating in the Crammed Organisms plush art show in St. Louis this summer - which, by the way, will be the biggest and bestest plush show on Earth. Go check out the uber talented 140+ artists who will also be a part of this awesomeness.

Seriously, I consider myself very fortunate to be a part of a show with such talented artists as these peeps. Thank you, Crammed Organisms folks, for putting this show together!

Crammed Organisms - World's Largest Plush Show! Plush, Stuffed Animals, Plushies, Softies Pin It


da janx said...

PLUSH SHOW!!! But of course. You are the plush bomb momma, yo.

I love plush. I don't know why. As a kid I had a MASSIVE stuffed animal collection--they all had voices and names and personalities. I like toys, though, and toy design. I might have to get out the sewing kit and make some art.

da janx said...

...crammed organism's artist link page has kept me entertained for the last hour!!!! woo!!!

Amanda said...

Congrats, Alicia! Crammed Organism looks awesome. And perfect for you, of course :)

Lisa M. Dalton said...

HEy! Congrats!