Wednesday, March 12, 2008

South By

Now that the SXSW music fest is finally upon us, I can share my design for this year's kids' apparel. Hooray for boombox totin' aliens! This one has been waiting to be posted since October. Whew!

Should you find that you want some for yourself, fellow Austinites and those who may be in town for the fest can swing by the convention center -- convenient if you're checking out out the Flatstock poster show (which you should do). Or, you could get yourself one online, here.

While you're there, check out some of my other shirts... I'm a shirt machine! Uh!*

*Say this in the voice of James Brown. Pin It



Very cool, I'm going to have to get one of those shirts for Sydney!

Jason Chalker said...

Awesome! I'd wear that if they had adult sizes. Why do kids get all the really cool shirts?

alicia said...

Thanks guys! If I do one again next year, i'll be sure to put in Jason's two cents about all the cool designs being for kids. : )