Monday, March 17, 2008

A Happy St. Patrick's Day To You

This li'l lass is here to wish you a happy (and safe) St. Patrick's Day.

She was a quickie, but I like her. I've been a busy lady of late, so I'm celebrating my own sliver of Irish-ity by relaxing, and making a holiday post. Holiday posts are fun! I've missed drawing art for some of the past few days of celebration (Christmas, Groundhog's Day, Valentine's Day, President's Day, Thanksgiving), so I'm happy to have something for St. Patty's.

Happy shamrocks, rainbows, green things, corned beef, Guinness, and Irishness to you all (Irish or not). Pin It


andi butler said...

OMG, i have to tell you, your stuff is presh!! kennon sent me a link to your site, to your meower cake, OMG, outstanding!! love love love your geeky girl print! tremendous!! i so identify with it...truly a faboo blog, and shop! may i add your link?

a : )

alicia said...

Yes, you may certainly add my link! And thank you so much for the gushing complements. I believe I am blushing a bit. : )