Monday, January 14, 2008

Gettin' Ink

Just wanted to pop in and show you the li'l illustration I drew up to accompany the fabulous Jenny Hart's 'Crafting a Business' column over at This month's column is about getting press, or rather 'gettin' ink' (hence the tattoo-age) for your craft business.

I am so pleased and flattered to be working with such great people on such a great column (if you are running or thinking of running your own craft business, you must read it!). I've been a fan of Jenny Hart and Sublime Stitching for a loooong time, and Venus Zine is a new favorite for me. I hope they become favorites for the rest of ya (if they're not already...), so go check it out! Pin It


Kennon said...

Awesome work as usual. I could go on and on about how many things I love about this piece (all of your work actually). The details are great. Well done.

da janx said...

nice illo.

great maneki neko.

Alisa Haggard said...

Just wanted to let you know that I gave you the "You Make My Day" award. I really love your illustrations, especially the cute ones. :) You can find out more info about the "You Make My Day" award over at my blog.

Shawna said...

Love the color schemes you use. Great style too.

miznyc said...

I just saw this illustration at VenusZine and *had* to click to find out who the illustrator was!

Beautiful work. *Off to heart your Etsy shop!*