Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Small Cat Club

I'm very pleased to announce that I have officially launched my own crafts, gifts, jewelry, handmade goods and more business -- The Small Cat Club.

Check out my new Etsy store at I just added the very first few items for sale, and there's more to come, but I couldn't wait to make this post, so here you go. : D As I said, there's much more to come, so keep checking in for more updates.

Also, look for The Small Cat Club stuff at the Blue Genie Art Bazaar, too. That's right, I got in. Woot!

Good grief -- all this hard work and stress and change is exciting. I'm off to take photos of some jewelry. : ) Pin It


da janx said...

i LOVE the partridge and pear.

here we go. alicia begins her march to taking over the known world.

i double love, with cherries* on top, your logo.

* yes. i mean virgins.

Jason Chalker said...

Congrats Alicia! I hope your business does gang-busters. Your logo is great.

alicia said...

Thanks guys! Although I don't know if I'll ever take over the world, I'm pleased that I made two sales in the first few days.

That made me a lot less nervous.

davidjamescole said...

congratulations, alicia! best of luck. the partridge and pear are adorable! my fav!