Monday, November 26, 2007

Fist-A-Cuffs -- Yo soy Señor Dedo.

I've been participating in the latest round of Fist-A-Cuffs, brought to you by the tremendously talented Sam Hiti. It's essentially a bunch of various artists pitting their various characters against each other in various battles, with various folks voting on their pick for the various winners, until only one remains. Various variety! This time, three artists make up a team of two plus a manager.

My team, The Handy Capables, was knocked out in the third round for the West division. I was the manager, Señor Dedo. Oh, and my partners in crime -- Paul Adam and Zach Taylor, did a great job. Kudos, boys! Your manager's proud'a ya!

It was all good fun. I reckon we formed our team back in late August/early September, and had turned in our artwork in early October. The actual fights didn't come along, of course, until the most horrible time for me work on it was at hand -- gah! As a result, I didn't really get a chance to do what I would have liked to have done, artistically speaking.

However, my gallant teammates filled in for me during our last 'Smak Talk' since my schedule didn't allow me any time to not be working on tall my work stuff. : P I tremendously appreciate their enthusiasm to help, and just wanted to thank them again for that.

Anyway, go check out Fist-A-Cuffs! It's full of some incredible artists and snappy artwork. Don't forget to vote for your favorite teams! Pin It


da janx said...

I was rooting for you guys. I still think you shoulda won, but whatevs.

Zach Taylor said...

Dedo absolutely made the team.