Thursday, November 29, 2007

American Women Authors, Part 4


As promised, here's the fourth in the series, one of my very favorite authors, Flannery O'Connor.

One day I want to do another Flannery O'Connor piece with the whole peacock motif going on (she is well known for her fondness for the birds, and she didn't just only own peacocks, but she even painted them accompanying her in her painted self-portrait). Maybe I'll make a peacock themed design and turn it into a t-shirt for myself, because I would totally wear a Flannery O'Connor t-shirt. But, that's probably a ways down the road... Pin It

3 comments:

Clevergretchen said...

Count me as another one who would TOTALLY where a Flannery O'Connor T-shirt!

interpreted said...

I came across this picture after googling Flanner O'Connor, and I'm really interested in getting this as a tattoo. Would that be ok?

Ada said...

Well I also ended up here after googling Flannery O'Connor. I don't want to get this as a tattoo but I find it really nice anyway ; you look quite talented. Plus, O'Connor is also one of my favourite authors.